Skip For Hire is a local family run business which has been in operation for over five years. With our head office just outside naas we have been providing the people of naas and surrounding area's with unbeatable service and value since we began. Started back in 2006 our company had gone from strength to strength during these tough economic times thanks to the unrivaled service and value which we provide.
So whether you are looking to clean out the attic, that shed in the garden or larger jobs such as refurbishments and building contracts, Skip For Hire has the right skip for you. With our friendly and efficient customer service available to take an order 24/7, its always a good time to give us a call. So don't delay.. Pick up the phone or click your mouse Today!!!!!!
Skip Hire Ireland offering a full range of skips ranging from Mini to the 35 cubic yard Roll on Roll off, our competitively priced service and professional knowledgeable staff are some of the many reasons our customers return to us time and time again to take care of their waste needs. Providing skips to commercial industries as well as to private individuals and knowing that Skip For Hire are fully authorised permit holders with recycling a priority, give our clients the peace of mind that their waste will be dealt with in an entirely responsible manner.
• The basic rate charge we quote entitles you to the bin for 3 days, it also includes the delivery and collection of the skip. If the skip is required beyond 3 days please clarify this at time of ordering otherwise a charge of €10.00 per day is applied.
• If a permit is required this will be added to the price of your skip (please note this must be paid before a skip can be delivered) permits are only required if taking up a car space in a pay and display area.
A wasted journey fee of €50.00 is applied
• If a customer orders the wrong bin size
• Where a driver goes to collect a bin that is not ready for collection
• Where a driver cannot gain access to drop or collect the skip
• If a bin cannot be collected due to overloading
• Unaccepted items being found in the skip which will lead to non collection
• If deliver of a skip requires special instruction(s) this must be clarified at the time of the order being placed. Otherwise a wasted journey fee will be applied
An order cancellation fee of €30.00 is applied
• If a customer cancels an order without giving 24 hours notice
• Order can be rescheduled for another date at no extra charge once 24 hours notice is given